Hello, my dear fellow bloggers, I am very happy to share with you all that I was nominated by one of our dearest fellow bloggers, Auroraboros of the blog “objects and the distance between them” (https://objectsandthedistancebetweenthem.wordpress.com) for the Liebster Award.
Auroraboros is a fantastic and prolific writer. He is a master of composing beautiful poetry. I personally like his poems a lot and one of my favourites among his masterpieces is “Come to Me” (https://objectsandthedistancebetweenthem.wordpress.com/2018/03/28/come-to-me)
He unfolds the mysteries of life, nature and everything around us through his beautiful poetic verses.
ABOUT THE AWARD
Liebster Award is given to the new bloggers to encourage them in this field of writing. About the Award. It also gives exposure and fosters a community of recognition and appreciation. The award was first implemented in 2011 and has been in place each year since.
The official rules for 2018 are as follows, and can be found in entirety on the blog
The Global Aussie, at https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018
Rules — overviews
Link to the official rules blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
Answer the questions given to you (11)
Create more questions for your nominees to answer (11)
Comment on the official rules blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award nomination post.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and end on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.
Rules — Detailed
Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
New to the 2018 Liebster Award: Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
List these rules in your post.
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or to the official rules post if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments on the official rules post so others can view your post and check out your blog.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY AURORABOROS
1) What/who provides you with the highest level of inspires and why?
- Answer: I am inspired by everything around me. I find love and inspiration from my mother, who is a fantastic writer herself, Almighty, nature, friends, my colleagues, my students and everything that I see around myself.
2) What is your passion and what makes you do what you do?
- Answer: Whatever I do I try to do with all my passion. As I believe passion is a strong emotion which comes due to an extreme form of love. As for example, writing is my passion.
3) What do you desire most in life and what are you doing to achieve it?
- Answer: I desire to spread love and happiness as much as possible. I don’t know how but I think through my karma or work.
4) If upon death, you are to be forever captured in human memory a single piece of writing, what form would that writing take and what would it be about?
- Answer: I want to be captured as a poem written in a form of lyrics to be celebrated as a beautiful song.
5) What are the most pressing concerns that you have regarding barriers to a more positive future?
- Answer: I think we humans are losing our humanity day by day. We are more concerned about our needs and thereby bringing destruction to the mother nature. We should enhance our inborn quality of being human.
6) If you could choose between sleeping forever lucid and unable to control the context of the dream, and awake forever unable to dream but never tiring, which would you choose and why?
- Answer: Though I love to sleep a lot, in this case, I would choose to be awake forever unable to dream while sleeping but never tiring. I believe to dream with open eyes to make it true in real life.
7) Think to the moments just before falling asleep and just after waking Generally speaking, what is the biggest difference in your thoughts, in your presence, in your being?
- Answer: There is not much difference as I try to sleep and wake up with positive thoughts. Yes, I do confess that sometimes painful aspects of our life knock at the night time but still I try to be positive.
8) You are presented with the opportunity to rule the world, knowing without any doubt that in doing so, you will bring about a small period of total peace and tranquillity before you ultimately become corrupt, leading to much loss of life and followed by a return to the status quo. Should you decline, you are aware of the same level of certainty that the world will go on exactly as-is; nothing will change in the slightest and you will eventually dismiss the memory as a delusion. Do you accept, and why?
- Answer: If everything is going to be destructive then obviously I would resign as I would never want myself to wash my hands with a pool of blood of innocent people.
9) You have the option to forgive any one single person completely for all their misgivings, famous/infamous or personal, alive or dead, good or evil, and in doing so, those misgivings are undone and that person is fully restored to a positive/neutral standing with everyone they ever wronged or were wronged by. Who you do forgive and why?
- Answer: I would forgive every one of us, for the destruction we have done to our nature. By forgiving, them, I will also forgive myself for doing injustice to my surroundings. The destructions caused will be undone and there will be greenery all around. Air won’t be polluted as now, glaciers won’t melt. Life will get a second chance.
10) What excites you most about the current advancement of technology and what makes you most wary? Why?
- Answer: It makes our life easier which is good but at the same time it is making us slow physically and mentally. We are getting addicted to gadgets which is equivalent to taking drugs I believe.
11)If you could remove or alter anyone natural law or human behaviour, what would it be and why?
- Answer: I want to remove greed from human behaviour. I think this could make a beautiful society of equality for all.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE AWARD (in alphabetical order)
MY QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES
- What or who inspires you to start a blog?
- What do you think is your purpose in life?
- Name your one dream place that you want to visit and with whom?
- What do you think is one of the greatest problem of the society these days?
- What is your greatest fear that you want to conquer?
- What is most important thing according to you among the following health, wealth and education? Why?
- If the world ends tomorrow what would be the last thing you want to do today?
- If you got stuck on an island forever with one person whom would you want with you as your best company?
- If you become a famous author and you got one of the highest awards like Pulitzer for your work, then to whom you will share your prize amount?
- Do you follow a philosophy in life? If yes then what and why? If no then why not?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
All the best to all the nominees. Eagerly waiting for your answers.